Wednesday morning Quick-fix Clinic
In partnership with the Animal Rescue Veterinary Services (ARVS) we are offering Wednesday morning Quick-Fix clinics. So that our clinics will run smoothly, please follow these instructions:
- Drop off is at Animal Rescue Veterinary Services at 194 Rockingham Road, Londonderry, NH
- Drop off times: 8:15 am-9 am (very quick)
- Pickup time: ARVS staff will call after noon with your pickup time. If you can not pick up for your time when called please pick up NO LATER than 4:30 pm.
- Please check your voicemail/spam as everyone will receive a call with their pickup time. Sometimes staff is unable as voicemail is full. Still pickup no later than 4:30 pm.
- Please fill THIS form out to tell us about your cat’s medical history and to give us permission to spay/neuter your cat.
- Please pay for your clinic HERE.
- Please scroll down and watch the video “After care for your cat”. You can ask any additional questions at discharge from clinic staff
- No food after midnight the night before surgery for cats older than four months, no food after 7am for kittens under four months. Water is fine.
- Use a clean, safe carrier with a towel or small blanket in it. One cat per carrier.
Important Note: ARVS can be tricky to find. Please be sure you choose LONDONDERRY, not Derry on your GPS. Use ‘Animal Rescue Services‘ into your GPS. The clinic is located behind FIS Insurance across from Dunkin Donuts.
FROM THE SOUTH
- Head north on I-93
- Take Exit-5
- At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto SR-28 (Rockingham Rd)
- Continue on Rockingham Rd. for approximately 0.7 miles.
- We are located on the right hand side in the back of FIS insurance.
FROM THE NORTH
- Head south on I-93
- Take Exit-5
- At the bottom of the ramp turn right onto SR-28 (Rockingham Rd)
- Continue on Rockingham Rd. for approximately 0.6 miles. We are located on the right hand side in the back of FIS insurance.